skip to main | skip to sidebar

Words Hungry White Pajamas Hears

People do Aikido for different reasons, purposes...What I hear sometimes has so much influence on my Training...This is to leave notes for what I hear, what I think of...

Monday, July 11, 2005

May 12, 2005

What you have done so far is like nothing...

By Michael Stuempel
Posted by Saori at 3:23 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2006 (6)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2005 (3)
    • ▼  July (3)
      • July 21, 2005
      • June 2005
      • May 12, 2005

Links

  • Roppongi Yoshinkan Aikido
  • Let's hear what HONEY talks!
  • Now, Stumpy started talking too!!
  • Hungry White Pajamas 2006
  • Test for Hungry White Pajamas

About Me

My photo
Saori
A Little Craziness, with a hint of Obsession, keeps me from being insane.
View my complete profile